Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ham and Cheese in Puff Pastry

I am a little obsessed with the Food Network!  I just don't have the time to watch it as much as I wish but I did have time to catch Ina Garten and love to share this recipe with you.  I'm not a huge fan of ham but the Ham and Cheese in Puff Pastry just sounded too good (and it is).  Did I mention it is E-A-S-Y?

Since it is just my husband and I who would eat this (my daughter doesn't like mustard) I changed up the receipe a bit so here is what Idid...

Instead of using 2 pieces of puff pastry I used just 1 piece and folded it in half to make the pastry.  Also, I had some leftover frozen ham from Easter in the freezer so I diced it up in bite sized pieces and used it instead of the sliced deli ham.  This gave me 3 servings, which is just perfect for us because I don't like left-overs.

No comments:

Post a Comment