Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Finger Stamp Cards

I {HEART} Infarranty Creative's blog, you should too!  For Teacher Appreciation Day Beckie and her son Issac made hand stamped cards for his teacher.  Well my daughter is only 2  1/2 so she didn't have a weekday teacher but I thought it would be cool or give to her sunday school teacher at church.  I dusted off the scrapbooking supplies (haven't touched them since my second daughter was born in December) and we went to town.  I got the idea form Beckie and she got the idea from Fun Family, well you know how it goes in Blogland, 7 degrees of separation for everything, anyways check out Beckie's tutorial here...



1 comment:

  1. Cute Sara...I LOVE THEM...aren't they so fun??? What a great gift for a Sunday school teacher. I am sharing your Krustbuster idea today on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete