Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mabel's Labels are the BOMB!



Mabel's Labels www.mabel.ca


So I'm back in the saddle, or so to speak.  We took some time off for summer vacations and then school starting...my little one started pre-school!

So since I was starting my little one in pre-school I was on the hunt for something to label her sippy cup, extra pair of clothes, shoes and basically EVERYTHING I sent with her to school.  In my search I found the perfect match, MABEL'S LABELS!

I just got my Mabel's Labels in the mail and when I couldn't find my daughter's InchBug name band, which those are super cool too...I ran to my Mabel's Labels to put on her sippy cup for her snack.

I got the Classic Sticky Labels with the flower in pink and they are super cute.  I've put them to the test and so far so good.  I'll update this post in a couple of weeks and let you know how well they hold up for me but I know I have several friends who absolutely sware by them; so I'm sure they will be the bomb!

Mabel’s Labels – Perfect for school, camp or daycare.



This post was based on my personal opinion and admiration for Mabel’s Labels. I adore them so much that I’m a Mabel’s Labels Buzzmama and an Affiliate!

No comments:

Post a Comment