This took me a total of less than 10 minutes, so easy!
5/8" or 1" grossgrain ribbon (about 36 inches)
Faux Pearl Necklace - cut the necklace to remove the pearls
1. Pull about 24"+ of thread, doubled and tie knot at the end.
2. Start the stitch through the center of the ribbon.
3. String one pearl next.
4. Mold the ribbon around the circumference of the pearl to find the approximate location of where the hole in the pearl will be placed on the ribbon.
5. Stitch through the ribbon.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 until you have enough pearls that you are happy with the length of the necklace.